Part 1: Online
Learners complete theoretical knowledge modules online prior to on-site learning.
Part 2: Hands-on Workshop
On-site learning including practice using models and simulation equipment.
What will I learn?
- Hands-on practice on live models.
- Opportunity to practice procedural skills on simulated models.
- Low student to instructor ratio (2:1) for more hands-on time.
- Course instructors are a mix of experienced academic EM physicians, rural EM physicians, and ultrasound techs.
- Innovative and adaptable content meets the needs of the learners.
Note: This HOUSE course is offered as a pre-course to the 2017 BC Rural Health Conference. Conference registration is required to attend this course. To register for the conference and the HOUSE Course, click the "Register" button.