This year’s agenda includes presentations designed for Family Physicians, Allied Health Professionals, Podiatrists, and other health care professionals who have an interest in recent advances in diabetes.
Some comments from the 2016 Conference:
- Generally very good mix of practical & theoretical information
- Brilliant, keep up the awesome work. Please thank the presenters, they were great!
- Contemporary topics (new agents and tests), presented without excessive background info
- Very relevant. Excellent speakers!
- Most of the info applied to my practice - was useful
- Practical info for GPs
- Good speakers - really know their stuff. Kept on time. Great variation of topics
Join the conversation #LWDiabetes