The Vancouver Division of Family Practice (VDoFP) is a not-for-profit society established by and for Vancouver family physicians. Sharing the same underlying goals of improving primary care for patients and supporting family physicians in their levels of well-being, professional development, and professional satisfaction, UBC CPD and the VDoFP have fostered a collaborative partnership for shared learning in the standardized use of continuing professional development/ continuing medical education (CPD/CME) tools and approaches. To date, UBC CPD and the VDoFP have collaborated on over forty certified educational events as part of various intitiatives including:
- Advanced Billing: Updates, Pitfalls and Tips to Get Paid for What You Do
- Vancouver Attachment (A GP for Me) Initiative
- Primary Maternity Care Network
- Residential Care Initiative
- Recreating the Doctor's Lounge: Reconnecting Family Physicians for Practice Success
- Residents and New-to-Practice Program
To learn more about the VDoFP or to become a member, please visit their website.