- UBC Department of Physical Therapy - information about academic programs and the Internationally Educated Physiotherapists Exam Preparation Program: http://physicaltherapy.med.ubc.ca
- College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia: http://cptbc.org
- Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia: http://bcphysio.org
- UNBC NRC Continuing Professional Development - events in Northern British Columbia: http://www.unbc.ca/physical-therapy/continuing-professional-development
- Be concussion aware! This Changed My Practice article, "Gaps in recognizing, treating and managing concussions," by Dr. Shelina Babul and Hadley Pearce, includes concussion awareness toolkits for health care professionals.
Read here: http://thischangedmypractice.com/gaps-in-recognizing-treating-and-managing-concussions/
- This Changed My Practice article, "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome upgraded to disease," by Dr. Ric Arseneau, outlines new diagnostic criteria for ME/CFS/SEID.
Read here: http://thischangedmypractice.com/chronic-fatigue-syndrome-disease/
The UBC Graduate Certificate in Orthopaedic Manipulative Physical Therapy (GCOMPT) is offered as a specialty program, affiliated with the online MRSc program (Master of Rehabilitation Science). The GCOMPT is designed and taught by experienced and motivated physiotherapists with a passion for treating musculoskeletal conditions. For more infromation please visit the GCOMPT website.
Ask the Expert!
Do you have questions about electrophysical modalities? Visit the Electrophysical Forum to ask a panel of Canadian and international experts: http://www.electrophysicalforum.org/