The Shuswap North Okanagan Division of Family Practice, Interior Health and UBC CPD are proud to announce the 3rd iteration of this conference for healthcare providers involved in long-term residential care. We will return to the family-friendly Predator Ridge Resort and we encourage attendees to take a mini holiday with family to enjoy the facilities during the evenings and breaks!
Sneak peak on topic and speakers we have secured!
- Update on Pressure Sores in Long Term Care | Dr. Brian Kunimoto
- Falls Prevention | Dr. Glenn McRae
- Long Term Transfers to the ER | Dr Andrea Gruneir
- Diabetes Medications in the Elderly | Dr. James McCormack
- BPSD Challenging Cases | Dr. Carol Ward
- Capacity, Competence (Health care consent for people living with Dementia) | Dr. Maria Chung
- Practical Tips for Completing MOST | Dr. Diana Peters
More to come! Save the Dates!