ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
We will be accepting onsite registrations.
The BC Rural Health Conference is hosted by the Rural Coordination Centre of BC (www.rccbc.ca) and supported by the Joint Standing Committee on Rural Issues (The JSC). The conference offers accredited learning on rurally-relevant clinical sessions and workshops. Designed by rural physicians, this event is facilitated and taught by BC physicians and provides practitioners with the opportunity to network, share knowledge, update and/or learn new skills. Join other rural physicians and allied healthcare professionals from across BC for this rurally-relevant, clinically-based, and fully accredited CME/CPD program. We invite you to bring your entire family to hike, bike, or paddle the beautiful and historic Hub City of Nanaimo!
- Interactive group sessions and inter-professional learning opportunities
- Hands-on skills workshops (tricky airway, rapid ultrasound, suturing, IUDs, casting, and more!) - limited seating so register soon!
- Add-on Courses: HOUSE OB Course and HOUSE EM Course
- Rural Locum Forum (May 11) – an accredited program dedicated to locums practicing in rural BC
- Presentation of the BC Rural Health Awards. Nominations are now open! Submit your nominations here.
- Complimentary childcare available during conference hours
- Provider wellness opportunities, including complimentary onsite yoga & stretching sessions, running groups, massage chair services, mini-meditation sessions, and more!
- Opportunities to socialize & network with colleagues from across the province and beyond
- Follow RCCbc on Twitter! #RHC2018
With Support From: