Online registration closes on Wednesday, Oct 27 @ 8 PM.
Join us for the very first virtual Annual D.A. Boyes Society Meeting & Obstetrics and Gynaecology Clinical Review conference which offers a more unique experience than just logging into Zoom!
The D.A Boyes Society Meeting dedicated to knowledge translation in Gynaecologic Oncology will be preceded by a Clinical Review course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. This interactive and innovative CME-CPD program will provide a timely and clinically relevant update on selected topics in all areas including Maternal Fetal Medicine and Reproductive Endocrinology.
• Watch the lectures and have everything in one place (access to the slides, handouts, bios etc)
• Virtually move from session to session like you would do in person
• Virtually network with colleagues via text or video messaging
• Connect with the speakers after their lecture is over
• Access group video chat rooms where up to 5 people can connect at once
• Visit the virtual exhibit hall to interact with organizations that are typically present during the in-person conference