- 0800-0900 AM Pacific Daylight Time - audio starts at 0800 via your device (no teleconference) - please connect a few minutes before.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the session. Registrations 24 hours before the webinar are not guaranteed even with registration confirmation.
- 24 hours prior to the session you will receive an email from UBC with connection details. Please check your spam folders. You should add "@ubc.ca" to your safe sender list. If you do not see the connection email, please contact us 20 hours before the webinar.
- Please close all other programs during the webinar, and turn on your computer speakers with the volume up.
- You must sign the attendance form to receive credits.
Set up your device a few days before:
Test your audio: play an archived webinar: https://bccancer.adobeconnect.com/pnaucu5c72ge/
Option A: Adobe Connect apps
- For Windows http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectsetup
- For Mac http://www.adobe.com/go/ConnectSetupMac
- If your computer is part of a secure network you will require IT assistance with the above process. Please provide them with the following link to assist you: MSI installer for IT Administrators: http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectmsi.
Option B: via browser
- Run the following TEST TODAY: http://arcps.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm. Follow prompts.
- You might need to also download the latest version of Adobe Flash. (If you do not have firewalls you can still run the test before the webinar and follow prompts. Please make sure to run this test before the webinar!
- If your computer does not pass the test, please try going to the webcast via different browsers https://bccancer.adobeconnect.com/r4cd8m5a1na/ OR view via your mobile device: Adobe Connect App: http://www.adobe.com/ca/products/adobeconnect/apps/adobe-connectmobile.html.
- Moderator and presenter visible via webcam
- Presentation slides visible on the webinar
- Audio live through your device speakers
- Your questions sent via the Q&A chat box
- Presentation materials available for download