- 0800-0900 AM Pacific Daylight Time - audio starts at 0800 via your device (no teleconference) - please connect a few minutes before.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the session. Registrations 24 hours before the webinar are not guaranteed even with registration confirmation.
- 24 hours prior to the session you will receive an email from UBC with connection details. Please check your spam folders. You should add "@ubc.ca" to your safe sender list. If you do not see the connection email, please contact us 20 hours before the webinar.
- Please close all other programs during the webinar, and turn on your computer speakers with the volume up and use headphones for best sound.
- You must sign the attendance form to receive credits.
Set up your device a few days before:
Test your audio: play an archived webinar: https://bccancer.adobeconnect.com/pnaucu5c72ge/.
Option A: via apps
- For Windows http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectsetup
- For Mac http://www.adobe.com/go/ConnectSetupMac
- If your computer is part of a secure network you will require IT assistance with the above process. Please provide them with the following link to assist you: MSI installer for IT Administrators: http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectmsi.
- PHSA/BC Cancer computers: request the free app ASAP (Adobe_Connect_18.7.10_764_Gen_P0 - Win 7) via a PHSA IT software request http://servicecatalogue.healthbc.org/Pages/default.aspx: copy and paste the software name under Other and mark NO for media and/or license.
Option B: via browser
- Test: http://arcps.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm. Follow prompts.
- You might need to also download the latest version of Adobe Flash.
- If your computer does not pass the test, please try going to the webcast via different browsers OR view via your mobile device: Adobe Connect App: http://www.adobe.com/ca/products/adobeconnect/apps/adobe-connectmobile.html.
- Moderator and presenter visible via webcam
- Presentation slides visible on the webinar
- Audio live through your device speakers
- Your questions sent via the Q&A chat box
- Presentation materials available for download