- 0800 - 0900 AM Pacific Standard Time
- You must have the latest Adobe Flash Player (version 11.2 or later).
- To participate use your mobile device (Adobe Connect app) or your computer Connection test | Adobe Connect Meeting.
- Please close all other programs during the webinar, and turn on your computer speakers with the volume up. Test audio: play an archived webinar: https://bccancer.adobeconnect.com/pnaucu5c72ge/.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the session. Registrations 24 hours before the webinar are not guaranteed even with registration confirmation.
- 24 hours prior to the session you will receive an email from UBC with connection details. Please check your spam folders. You should add "@ubc.ca" to your safe sender list. If you do not see the connection email, please contact us 20 hours before the webinar.
IMPORTANT: (applicable to computers, not mobile devices)
Adobe Connect has launched a new desktop application which runs their webcast software more effectively and eliminates the need for frequent updates and installs. We recommend downloading this to your computer today:
- Adobe Connect application for Windows http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectsetup
- Adobe Connect application for Mac http://www.adobe.com/go/ConnectSetupMac
- If your computer is part of a secure network you will require IT assistance with the above process. Please provide them with the following link to assist you: MSI installer for IT Administrators: http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectmsi.
- Moderator and presenter visible via webcam
- Presentation slides visible on the webinar
- Audio live through your computer speakers
- Your questions sent via the Q&A chat box
- Presentation materials available for download