In an exciting new webinar series, hot & current topics will be presented online to view from the comfort of your own home or office. Topics in this series span cannabis use in the age of legalization, obesity management, cyber dependency, and management of non-alcoholic liver disease.
Our third presenter in the series is Dr. Smita Naidoo on Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Recognizing and Managing Cyber Addictions | Mar 05 | 1900-2000 PST
- Audio starts at 7:00 PM via your device - please connect a few minutes before.
- 24 hours prior to the session you will receive an email from UBC with connection details. Please check your spam folders. You should add "@ubc.ca" to your safe sender list. If you do not see the connection email, please contact us 20 hours before the webinar.
- Please close all other programs during the webinar, and turn on your computer speakers with the volume up.
- Set up your device a few days before
- Moderator and presenter visible via webcam
- Presentation slides visible on the webinar
- Audio live through your device speakers
- Your questions sent via the Q&A chat box
If you would like to connect your local videoconferencing room to this presentation, please contact Senior Program Assistant, Hadas Haft (firstname.lastname@example.org).