UBC CPD's popular Hot & Current Topics Webinar series is back in 2019-2020 presenting on hot & current topics online to view from the comfort of your own home or office. Topics in the 2019-2020 series span vaping, physician wellness, alternative but useless medical treatments, and Alcohol Use disorder (AUD).
Our first presentation is Vaping: How Concerned Should We Be and What Advice Should We Give Our Patients? by Dr. Milan Khara | Nov 05 | 1900-2000 PST
- 1900 - 2000 PDT
- On the day of the session, you will receive an email from UBC with connection details. Please check your spam folders. You should add "@ubc.ca" to your safe sender list. If you do not see the connection email, please contact us.
- Please close all other programs during the webinar, and turn on your computer speakers with the volume up.
- Moderator and presenter visible via webcam
- Presentation slides visible on the webinar
- Audio live through your computer speakers
- Your questions sent via the Q&A chat box
If you would like to connect your local video conferencing room to this presentation, please contact Senior Program Assistant, Hadas Haft (email@example.com).