UBC CPD's popular Hot & Current Topics Webinar series is back in 2019-2020 presenting on hot & current topics online to view from the comfort of your own home or office. Topics in the 2019-2020 series span vaping, physician wellness, alternative medical treatments, and Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD).
After learners have attended sessions in the series they will be able to do the following:
- Discuss current and significant medical topics
- Describe the latest evidence on the reviewed topics
- Apply new knowledge or skills into practice
Our first presentation is Vaping: How Concerned Should We Be and What Advice Should We Give Our Patients? by Dr. Milan Khara | Nov 05 | 1900-2000 PST
- Moderator and presenter visible via webcam
- Presentation slides visible on the webinar
- Audio live through your computer speakers
- Your questions sent via the Q&A chat box
On the day of the session, you will receive an email from UBC with connection details. Please check your spam folders. You should add "@ubc.ca" to your safe sender list. If you do not see the connection email, please contact us.
Please close all other programs during the webinar, and turn on your computer speakers with the volume up.
If you would like to connect your local video conferencing room to this presentation, please contact Senior Program Assistant, Hadas Haft (email@example.com).