Pelvic Floor Webinar - registration is FULL - waitlist option available
The webinar will be accredited and assigned study credits to help physician participants meet their learning and education requirements.
PTs, MDs, Midwives, Nurse Practitioners, RNs, OTs and any interested health professional.
In this webinar participants will:
- Learn a brief overview of pelvic floor anatomy, neurology and function
- Learn the difference between an under-active and over-active PF
- Learn about common conditions where an under-active or over-active pelvic floor may play a role
- Learn common pelvic floor myths and myth busters
- Obtain increased awareness of pelvic floor rehabilitation, indications for referral, and how to help patients access this in BC
Free. Limited Space. Please email email@example.com if you register but cannot attend. Other colleagues might need that space.