The Rural Physician Mentoring Program is a formal, structured physician mentoring program designed specifically to address the needs of physicians who are new to rural practice in British Columbia.
- Mentees choose a well-established and experienced rural physician mentor to help facilitate their transition to rural practice
- 10 month structured mentoring relationship
- Total time commitment of 20 hours over the 10 months of the program
- Free for all participants
- Accredited for Mainpro+ and MOC credits