The Rural Rounds provide relevant, up to date and rurally specific CME in your community. Speakers either live and work in rural areas of BC, or possess an understanding of the unique circumstances of the rural health care provider. There are two ways to register in the the series:
- Register your hospital/site
- Register to participate as an individual
NEW THIS YEAR!
In addition to bringing you Rural Rounds on rurally-relevant hot topics, for the first time we are also teaming up with intensivists for virtual sim cases. Participants will learn from critical care specialists who have a passion for supporting their rural colleagues:
- View and review rural case simulations
- Discuss real cases
- Gain skills to apply in your practice
- Highly interactive and engaging case simulations for you - by you!
Hot Topic Presentations
- Alcohol Use Disorder Guidelines
- Bias in the ED
- Team-Based Airway Management
0800-0900 PST/PDT, every first or second Thursday of the month (SEP to JUN)