Who is Sonnie MD? Our very own UBC CPD-sponsored point-of-care ultrasound machine is ready to help you tackle emergency scenarios. This online course aims to promote and further interest in ultrasound education via interactive storytelling. The course is a six-part series, with topics ranging from trauma to obstetrics. Cases will be released on a staggered basis through early and mid 2021.
Designed with funding from the UBC Faculty of Medicine's Strategic Investment Fund.
How to access the eLearning course
- STEP 1: Login to http://elearning.ubccpd.ca
- Click “Login in” top right or go directly to http://elearning.ubccpd.ca/login/index.php
- If you already have a login for the UBC CPD eLearning site you can use the login that you had previously, otherwise:
- Create an account by clicking “Create new account” and follow the steps (you will receive a confirmation email)
Now that you are logged in:
- STEP 2: Access the course
- From the home page, click on the course titled “Sonnie MD: An Interactive Case Experience” or go to this url: https://elearning.ubccpd.ca/course/view.php?id=368
- Click “Enrol me”