We have a group of passionate medical professionals from various backgrounds willing to share their experiences and vulnerabilities during this pandemic.
The webinar will include some presentations and a panel. Participants will be prompted to ask their questions in real time using webinar technology. We encourage you to send your questions in early.
How to ask questions
- Go to https://www.sli.do/ and enter the event ID #: COVID-19-CPD-21-Apr-2020. Or go directly to: https://app.sli.do/event/3c4liqtr.
- Type out your question in the ‘type your question’ field and click ‘SEND. You will see your question posted and you will be able to review questions that others have asked. Your questions can be asked anonymously, just leave your name out when posting your questions.
- Up-vote: feel free to click the thumbs up icon beside the questions you like as this will move those questions to the top of the queue.
- Questions will be reviewed by the moderator and relayed to the presenters before the session and during the Q&A period.
This webinar will be recorded and will be available online within a few days. If you have registered for the webinar you will receive a post webinar email with the recording link or you can visit our archived recordings page: https://ubccpd.ca/resources/recordings/webinars
- Live boadcast starts at 7pm PDT
- Moderator and presenters visible via webcam
- Presentation slides visible on the webinar
- Audio live through your computer speakers
- Your questions sent via slido
Prior to the webinar you will receive an email from UBC CPD with connection details. If you do not recieve this email, please check your spam folders. You should add "@ubc.ca" to your safe sender list. If you do not see the connection email, please contact us
You might be interested in:
COVID-19 Resource Hub: https://ubccpd.ca/COVID19/resources