How to ask questions
- Our Q&A platform will be hosted on Sli.do.
- Type out your question in the ‘type your question’ field and click ‘SEND. You will see your question posted and you will be able to review questions that others have asked. Your questions can be asked anonymously, just leave your name out when posting your questions.
- Up-vote: feel free to click the thumbs up icon beside the questions you like as this will move those questions to the top of the queue.
- Questions will be reviewed by the moderator and relayed to the presenters before the session and during the Q&A period.
- Note that the actual Sli.do event link will be emailed to you on the morning of the event.
This webinar will be recorded and will be available online within a few days of the event. If you register for the webinar, you will receive a post-webinar email with the recording link.
Prior to the webinar, you will receive an email from UBC CPD with connection details (a second reminder will be sent again the day of the webinar). If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folders. You should add "@ubc.ca" to your safe sender list. If you do not receive the connection email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Live broadcast starts at 7:00pm PDT via Zoom.
- Moderator and presenters will be visible via webcam.
- Any presentation slides will be visible in the webinar.
- Audio will be live through your computer speakers.
- Your questions to be sent via Sli.do.