Visit our website!
Visit house.ubccpd.ca to learn about our rural POCUS courses, ultrasound resources for any level of knowledge, and learning opportunities for HOUSE alumni.
What is HOUSE OB?
The Hands-On Ultrasound Education Obstetrics (HOUSE OB) Course travels to your community and improves your management of patients in their third trimester. The course includes hands-on learning with third-trimester patient models.
Who should attend the course?
Physicians and midwives who provide obstetrical care in rural and remote communities.
What will I learn?
Learn to answer these specific questions:
- Is the fetal presentation head down?
- Is fetal cardiac activity present?
- Is the placenta a safe distance from the cervix?
- Is there a normal amount of amniotic fluid?
- Is there more than one fetus?
Interested in a HOUSE OB Course?
Email Kate Meffen, Education Coordinator, for more information: email@example.com.
Download the HOUSE OB Flyer