Click on the blue "?" icons on the image below to reveal content.
Why is this information collected and how is it used?
- Treatment type
- To list preapproved treatments recommended to the patient
- Multiple lines on this report allow concurrent therapies to be listed
- Note: MRP can facilitate treatment by referring to preapproved providers; however, a referral is not required and the injured person may self-refer
- See section on preapproved treatments for more information
- Additional Treatments:
- For recommended treatment that doesn’t fall into the preapproved treatment bundle (e.g. medical devices or equipment)
- Space for detailed notes for specific recommendations