Click on the blue "?" icon on the image below to reveal content.
- The claim number is required to process the report
- The patient will provide this number to the physician
- Each patient should submit an injury claim to ICBC over the phone to receive a claim number
- If the patient doesn’t provide the physician with a claim number the physician can call the ICBC Healthcare Inquiry Unit to get the number
- All appointments should be billed to ICBC as long as the claim is open
- For follow-up appointments not requiring a report, bill to MSP with ICBC listed as the third party insurer
- Once the claim closes, billing reverts to regular MSP billing