We can help you plan and facilitate your conference as we we oversee local, national, and international conferences ranging from 10 to 1000 participants and offer registration only services to groups of all sizes. Typical tasks associated with planning and operating a conference are listed below. UBC CPD charges a flat fee for conference management and per person fee for registration - email our Conference Director Lindsay to discuss your conference at Lindsay.email@example.com.
Note that we tend to book our conference team availability at least a year out so in some cases we cannot offer support to all events based on capacity.
- program design and development and support according to the national commercial support guidelines
- venue/site selection expertise
- timeline creation
- accurate and conservative budget forecasting
- promotions and printing (posters, direct mail, email and more) **
- announcement & call for papers/abstracts
- on-line abstract management
- exhibitions, trade shows, and commercial support
- speaker management and support
- audio visual requirements
- transportation arrangements (air travel, ground transportation, shuttle services and more)
- housing services
- webpage or website creation & maintenance
- evaluation services
** Please note that we do not share nor distribute our email or mailing lists to outside providers. Our access to marketing lists are included in full conference management of your event only.
We can accept and coordinate conference registrations, assign the subsequent fees in a conference trust account and confirm registration to the conference delegate. We provide regular pre-conference reports outlining attendees and subtotals of any other information for which pre-registration tracking is desired. All registrations are processed in the UBC administrative system, with all revenues deposited to an exclusive course account. Each registrant is issued a tax receipt as appropriate for their registration. Registrations can be accepted via telephone, via fax, via mail or via the Internet. Some additional fees may apply for online registration. All personal registration information collected on the registration forms is protected by the British Columbia Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Please visit our external education page to see some of the groups for whom we are currently providing registration services.
To get a proposal for UBC CPD to provide registration services for your group, please contact: