- GPAC (Guidelines and Protocols Advisory Committee) (2013). Colorectal screening for cancer prevention in asymptomatic patients. Effective date: March 1, 2013
- GPAC (Guidelines and Protocols Advisory Committee) (2013). Follow-up of colorectal polyps or cancer. Effective date: January 16, 2013
BC Colon Screening Program
- BCCA (2013). Fact sheet for healthcare providers - includes patient pathway on second page
- Burgoyne, G (2013). BC Cancer Agency Colon Cancer Program. TCMP article November 4, 2013
- BCCA (2013). Colorectal polyp information sheet for healthcare providers. November, 2013
Fecal Immunochemical Test (FIT)
- Telford, J. (2013). Effectively using the fecal immunochemical test. BCMJ, 55(7):334-335, September 7 2013
- Lifelabs (2013). Laboratory requisition form.
- BCCA (2013). Is colon screening right for you? Patient brochure, October, 2013
- BCCA (2013). What is a colonoscopy? Patient brochure, October, 2013
- BCCA (2013). Order form - cancer screening and educational materials.