Upcoming Online Educational Training
- Archived recorded sessions are accessible on the BC-CfE's website.
Educational Events at BC-CfE
- AIDS Care Rounds (bi-weekly on Thursdays from 8 to 9 am)
- Forefront lectures (monthly)
- Immunodeficiency Clinic Journal Club (weekly)
- HIV/ARV Updates (biannually - Spring and Fall)
Many of these events are recorded and can be found on the BC-CfE education and training website.
Clinical Preceptorship for Family Physicians:
- UBC R3 Enhanced Skills Program.
- Preceptorship with BC-CfE for Nurse Practitioners and Family Physicians.
- Indigenous Cultural Competency: PHSA Aboriginal Health Online Course: This course is targeted for health care professionals that work with Aboriginal people (directly or indirectly).
- HIV Testing: What's Different Now? (Webinar): Dr. Reka Gustafson, Dr. Gurdeep Parhar, and Dr. David Hall
- Linking Learning to Practice: Routine HIV Testing (Exercise)
Archived Videos from BC-CfE
Check out the BC-CfE video archive from previous conferences, webinars, and presentations.