Specialist CPD eCoach is an innovative self-assessment tool developed by UBC CPD with funding support from a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Grant. Specialist CPD eCoach will guide you through a self-assessment and support you in creating an improvement plan for your identified practice area.
- Developed by specialists for specialists
- Applicable for use with a team or coach/mentor
- Self-guided assessment with a “save and continue” feature
- Adaptable to different topics and practice areas
- Includes resources and examples
- Interactive interface and customizable experience
- Accessible on multiple electronic devices
Why should I use this tool?
- Gain valuable insight into a particular area of your practice
- Have a guided approach for engaging in practice improvement
- Earn up to 8 MOC Section 3 credits