We create education grounded in quality improvement and best practices for adult learning.
Share Your Expertise
Are you interested in contributing to CPD content? Please get in touch with us with your expression of interest. Our team frequently collaborates with clinicians, patients, content creators and various subject matter experts (SMEs) on CPD projects.
Some examples of potential collaborations:
- SMEs on various medical topics
- Online module reviews by non-expert clinicians
- Planning committee members for CPD projects
- Focus group participants
- Patient involvement with CPD
- TCMP article submissions — please see ThisChangedMyPractice.com for more information
- TCMP medical illustrators for thischangedmypractice.com — please fill out the expression of interest form
If you would like to express your interest in collaborating with us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself and why you are interested in contributing to CPD. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Continuing Professional Development
Faculty of Medicine
The University of British Columbia
Musqueam, Squamish & Tsleil-Waututh Traditional Territory
City Square Shopping Centre
East Tower, 2nd floor, Suite 200
555 West 12th Avenue
Vancouver BC V5Z 3X7