Click on the blue "?" icon on the image below to reveal content.
Why is this information collected and how is it used?
- The Insurance (Vehicle) Act refers the use of evidence-informed treatment thus the report requests you to indicate what protocol or evidence you are relying on for your treatment.
- If you are following an evidence-based approach, select “Yes” for the “Protocols and Guidelines” section.
- Please note there is not a list of approved treatments or protocols. Enter whatever protocol(s) best fit the situation.
- You may not have to identify a specific protocol; ICBC recognizes that professional experience, along with the accumulated knowledge from a multitude of sources, will inform the treatment plan, and that in some cases this section of the report may not be completed as a single source of reference would not be possible to identify.
- For questions about legal concerns related to evidence-informed treatments see legal section