Mark your calendars! We're going virtual for the 6th Annual BC Pediatric Diabetes Day.
• Watch the lectures and have everything in one place (access to the slides, handouts, bios etc)
• Virtually move from session to session like you would do in person
• Virtually network with colleagues via text or video messaging
• Connect with the speakers after their lecture is over
• Access group video chat rooms where up to 5 people can connect at once
• Visit the virtual exhibit hall to interact with organizations that are typically present during the in-person conference
• Registration includes access to the live virtual event, all available materials, and access to the post-event recording