Optimal health for everyone through continuing professional development
Frequently Asked Questions
The College of Family Physicians of Canada’s current cycle year runs from July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2022, for reporting continuing professional development (CPD) credits. To help you prepare, we’ve created a Registration and Certificates FAQ to guide you through the process of logging into your account to access your UBC CPD course history.
Below are some frequently asked questions and tips on navigating your account. Please contact @email if you have any questions or suggestions.
Registration and certificates FAQs
How can I view my upcoming and past learning activities and certificates?
For learning activities logged after June 1, 2021:
- Login to "My Account"
- Click "My Customer Portal" button
- Select "My courses" and click "Current" or "Completed" to see your events (conferences, webinars, workshops)
- Select “My elearning” and click “Current” or “Completed” to see your online modules
- Each learning activity card will have a “Get Certificate” button to download your certificate and keep track of your credits
For all registrations and certificates prior to June 1, 2021 please email us at @email.
Visit our UBC CPD Learning Activities page for a list of all UBC CPD learning activities.
How do I access previously recorded webinars?
No registration is needed to view recorded webinars and earn self-learning credits for watching.
- Navigate to LEARN > Resources and Recordings
- Use the “Type” filter and choose “Recording”
- Use “Topics & Audiences” filter if needed, for example, “COVID-19"
- Choose from “List” or “Card” views for easier navigation
- Save recordings to your favourites so they will be available in “My Account”
- Check popular collections of resources and recordings in “Toolkits”, for example: Rural Rounds Recordings
How can I make changes to my registration?
For a course/conference that you have already signed up for and would like to make changes (workshop selections, dinner tickets, etc.) change your registration details via email at @email and specify your requested changes.
Can I cancel my registration if I have already paid for a course?
To cancel your registration within the cancellation deadline*, email @email. Please include your name, the course name and reason for your cancellation request.
*Cancellation deadline is noted in your registration confirmation.
What forms of payment does UBC CPD accept?
We accept Visa and MasterCard payments. American Express and Visa Debit cards are NOT accepted.
How can I get a copy of my receipt(s)?
- Login to “My Account”
- Click “My Customer Portal” button
- Select “My orders” and click “Current” or “Completed” to view all paid learning activities (post June 1, 2021)
- From the list, select the transaction that you would like a receipt for
- Click on the order number to view
- Click on “Email Invoice” on the lower-left corner, to have a copy of your receipt emailed to you
Note: If you are looking for a receipt and it is not listed on this page, please email @email with the details of the transaction you are looking for.
How can I change my UBC CPD account password?
Reset your password online with this link. You will receive an automated email from @email. Need help? Please email @email for assistance.
How can I update my name or email address?
To make changes and updates to your name or email, please contact us @email with the change request information.
What should I do if I haven’t received confirmation after creating an account?
Do not attempt to create an additional account. Check your spam email folder and add @email email to your contact list. Email us at @email for assistance and to avoid duplicate records.
Contact us for registration assistance
For further assistance related to registration and your learning records, email our team at @email for help. We’re here to support your continued professional development.
eLearning account help and FAQs
For more information specific to your eLearning account, read the eLearning FAQ support page.
Questions about Fetal Health Surveillance online manual and exam? Get the details about this course.
Other questions? Please email @email.
Continuing Professional Development
Faculty of Medicine
The University of British Columbia
Musqueam, Squamish & Tsleil-Waututh Traditional Territory
City Square Shopping Centre
East Tower, 2nd floor, Suite 200
555 West 12th Avenue
Vancouver BC V5Z 3X7