CPD eCoach is an innovative self-directed assessment tool developed by UBC CPD in collaboration with the BC College of Family Physicians (BCCFP) with funding support from the College of Family Physicians of Canada. CPD eCoach will guide you through a self-directed assessment and support you in creating an improvement plan for your identified practice area. This Assessment program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 24 Mainpro+ credits (at 3 credits per hour for a maximum of 8 hours).
CPD eCoach is transitioning to a new platform and will become temporarily unavailable on February 26th, 2018. However, the tool is still accessible to all users via an offline version here: Offline Version. To obtain Mainpro+ credits using the offline version, send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All previously saved data will remain securely stored. Users with incomplete submissions prior to February 26th may select 1 of 3 options:
- Developed by physicians for physicians
- Applicable for use with a team or coach/mentor
- Self-guided assessment with a “save and continue” feature
- Adaptable to different topics and practice areas
- Includes resources and examples
- Direct Mainpro+ credit submission to CFPC
- Interactive interface and customizable experience
- Accessible on multiple electronic devices
Why should I use this tool?
- Gain valuable insight into a particular area of your practice
- Have a guided approach for engaging in practice improvement
- Earn up to 24 Mainpro+ credits