The UBC Division of Continuing Professional Development (UBC CPD) is the office of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of British Columbia that has responsibility for continuing professional education for the practicing physicians and other health-care professionals in British Columbia.
City Square, East Tower
200-555 West 12th Avenue
Vancouver BC V5Z 3X7
Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/BdsWC9xBYED2. We are located on the second floor, SE corner of City Square, just west of Kirin (12th Avenue and Cambie), entrance opposite the glass elevator (elevator near the Starbucks), sign: Office of Education, Faculty of Medicine.
Our office hours are 0830-1630 M-F. City Square is accessible to the public via mall doors from 6:00am to 11:30pm, 7 days a week. The 2nd floor East Tower/East Heritage building is accessible via the glass elevator. City Square parkade hours are 5:30am to 11:30pm daily. Monthly and reserved parking are on the P3 level. Large scale deliveries should be made through the office tower elevator. The glass elevator is generally reserved for passengers only.
Accreditation: JoAnna Cassie
Conference Services: Lindsay Callan
This Changed My Practice and ubccpd.ca website: Nina Zoric
Provide Feedback: http://ubccpd.ca/feedback
- How do I obtain copies of my receipts and certificates?
Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will send you a copy of your receipts and certificates.
- I am trying to make my payment online, but the system is not accepting my payment.
We accept payments made by Visa and Master Card through the online payment system. (American Express and Visa Debit cards are not accepted)
Methods of Payments:
- Online: Visa and MasterCard
- By Phone: 604-675-3777. Our office is open from 0830-1630 Monday–Friday. Closed Dec 25th - Jan 2nd.
- Cheque: Please address cheques payable to UBC CPD.
- I clicked on and registered for the wrong course/ conference by accident and now the system will not allow me to sign up for the course I ‘d like to attend.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will adjust your registration for you.
- How can I make changes (workshop selections, dinner tickets etc.) to my registration for a course/ conference I have already signed up for?
Please send us an email at email@example.com indicating the changes you would like to make and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- I would like to cancel my registration for a course I have already paid for.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, the course you are registered in, and the reason for your cancellation request.
- Where can I find a list of upcoming courses or conferences?
Please visit: http://ubccpd.ca/courses
- How do I access previously recorded webinars?
Please visit: http://ubccpd.ca/resources/archived-webinars