Division of Continuing Professional Development
Faculty of Medicine, The University of British Columbia
City Square Shopping Centre
East Tower, 2nd floor, Suite 200
555 West 12th Avenue
Vancouver BC V5Z 3X7
Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/BdsWC9xBYED2.
City Square map: https://citysquarevan.com/mall-directory/ubc-faculty-of-medicine/
We are located on the 2nd floor, SE corner of City Square, beside Kirin Restaurant (12th Avenue and Cambie corner), entrance opposite the glass elevator (elevator near the Starbucks), sign: Office of Education, Faculty of Medicine. For access: you will need to know the name of the person you are meeting. There is a list with extension #s and a phone by the door.
If you park underground (enter either off of Ash Ave or Cambie St):
- If you park on Level 1 or 2, take the elevator to the 2nd floor (accessible 6:00 am to 11:00 pm) and you will exit directly across from UBC CPD’s main entrance. The phone to call through for access will be on the left of the door.
- If you park on Level 3, take the elevator to Level 2: UBC Faculty of Medicine (accessible 7:00 am to 7:00 pm). The elevator will exit to the left at UBC CPD’s back door, and the phone to call through is located to the right of our back door.
If you are walking:
If you enter City Square Mall from Cambie, Ash, or the north corridor entrance doors: you will be at the "lower shops" level, the food court area will be in the middle, Steve Nash Gym: west/Ash Ave side and Starbucks: east/Cambie St side). Access the glass elevator towards the east side or take the stairs near Starbucks, go to Level 2 (also where Kirin restaurant is) and UBC CPD’s main entrance will be directly in front of the elevator, with phone to gain access located to the left of the door.
If you enter City Square Mall from 12th Avenue (3 doors): you will be at the "upper shops" level. You can walk to the stairs or the glass elevator on the east side of the building or you can take the office tower elevator in the middle of the building to Level 2 (accessible 7:00 am to 7:00 pm): phone to gain access is located to the right when you exit the elevator.
Office hours: 0830-1630 M-F
City Square: 0600-2330 daily
East elevator (glass): 0600-2300 daily (passengers only)
Middle elevator (office tower): 0700-1900 M-F (large scale deliveries)
Parkade: 0530-2330 daily
- How do I obtain copies of my receipts and certificates?
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a copy of your receipts and certificates.
- I am trying to make my payment online, but the system is not accepting my payment.
We accept payments made by Visa and Master Card through the online payment system. (American Express and Visa Debit cards are not accepted)
Methods of Payments:
- Online: Visa and MasterCard
- By Phone: 604-675-3777. Our office is open from 0830-1630 Monday–Friday. Closed Dec 25th - Jan 2nd.
- Cheque: Please address cheques payable to UBC CPD.
- I clicked on and registered for the wrong course/ conference by accident and now the system will not allow me to sign up for the course I ‘d like to attend.
Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will adjust your registration for you.
- How can I make changes (workshop selections, dinner tickets etc.) to my registration for a course/ conference I have already signed up for?
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the changes you would like to make and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- I would like to cancel my registration for a course I have already paid for.
Please send us an email at email@example.com including your name, the course you are registered in, and the reason for your cancellation request.
- Where can I find a list of upcoming courses or conferences?
Please visit: http://ubccpd.ca/courses
- How do I access previously recorded webinars?
Please visit: http://ubccpd.ca/resources/archived-webinars