Panelist: Dr. Ashley Miller, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Panelist: Dr. Hayley Broker, Family Physician
Panelist: Dr. Matt Chow, President, Doctors of BC; Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Panelist: Dr. Rosalind Catchpole, Registered Psychologist
Panelist: Dr. Wilma Arruda, Pediatrician
Moderator: Dr. Shirley Sze, Family Physician
- Moderator and presenters visible via webcam
- Presentation slides visible on the webinar
- Audio live through your computer speakers
- Your questions sent via sli.do
Prior to the webinar you will receive an email from UBC CPD with connection details. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folders. You should add "@ubc.ca" to your safe sender list. If you do not see the connection email, please contact us.
How to ask Questions
The Question & Answer page is OPEN NOW - we encourage you to submit your questions early.
Go to https://www.sli.do/ and enter the event ID #: Feb-3-COVID. Or go directly to https://app.sli.do/event/e0zjfm8g
- Type out your question in the ‘type your question’ field and click ‘SEND'. You will see your question posted and you will be able to review questions that others have asked. Your questions can be asked anonymously, just leave your name out when posting your questions.
- Up-vote: feel free to click the thumbs up icon beside the questions you like as this will move those questions to the top of the queue.
- Questions will be reviewed by the moderator and relayed to the presenters before the session and during the Q&A period.
More COVID-19 Information