Are you interested in:
- Refreshing your essential immunization knowledge?
- Ensuring you are up to date on immunization resources?
- Being better prepared to answer clinical-related vaccine questions?
- Learning tips that will improve your vaccination technique and efficiency?
- Learning about the Immunization Infographic for Health Professionals, a centralized clinical resource to make accessing vaccine information easier?
“Pearls for Immunization Practice” is an online self-learning course for all interested immunization providers that takes approximately 90 minutes to complete. It is especially useful for those physicians new to immunization practice in B.C. This course is also suitable as a refresher course for physicians who already have a theoretical and clinical understanding of immunization practice and would like to update their knowledge.
The course was developed by the British Columbia Immunization Committee Professional Education Working Group and UBC Conitinuing Professional Development (UBC CPD).