Are you interested in:
- Refreshing your essential immunization knowledge?
- Ensuring you are up to date on immunization resources?
- Being better prepared to answer clinical-related vaccine questions?
- Learning tips that will improve your vaccination technique and efficiency?
- Learning about the Immunization Infographic for Health Professionals, a centralized clinical resource to make accessing vaccine information easier?
Pearls for Immunization Practice is an online self-learning course for all interested immunization providers and takes approximately 90 minutes to complete. It is especially useful for those physicians new to immunization practice in BC. This course is also suitable as a refresher course for physicians who already have a theoretical and clinical understanding of immunization practice and would like to update their knowledge.
The course was developed by the British Columbia Immunization Committee Professional Education Working Group and UBC Conitinuing Professional Development (UBC CPD).
How to access the eLearning course
- STEP 1: Login to http://elearning.ubccpd.ca
- Click “Login in” top right or go directly to http://elearning.ubccpd.ca/login/index.php
- If you already have a login for the UBC CPD eLearning site you can use the login that you had previously, otherwise:
- Create an account by clicking “Create new account” and follow the steps (you will receive a confirmation email)
Now that you are logged in:
- STEP 2: Access the course
- From the home page, click on the course titled “Pearls for Immunization Practice” or go to this url: https://elearning.ubccpd.ca/course/view.php?id=156
- Click “Enrol me”