Fundamentals of Fetal Health Surveillance Online Manual
This online manual is the pre-reading for the Fetal Health Surveillance course. The content is an online version of the 2009 Fundamentals of Fetal Health Surveillance: A self-learning manual produced by the Canadian Perinatal Programs Coalition and is based on the 2007 Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Fetal Health Surveillance: Antepartum & Intrapartum Consensus Guideline.
With endorsements from the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada, the College of Family Physicians of Canada, the Canadian Association of Perinatal and Women's Health Nurses and Perinatal Services BC.
How to access the Online Manual
- STEP 1: Register (Link to Canadian Registration & Link to Non-Canadian Registration)
- Complete the registration form
- An enrolment key will be emailed to the address you provide
Now that you have your enrolment key:
- STEP 2: Login to http://elearning.ubccpd.ca/
- Click “Login in” top right or go directly to http://elearning.ubccpd.ca/login/index.php
- If you already have a login for the UBC CPD e-learning site you can use the login that you had previously, otherwise:
- Create an account by clicking “Create new account” and follow the steps (you will receive a confirmation email)
Now that you are logged in:
- STEP 2: Access the online manual
- From the home page, click on the course titled “Fundamentals of Fetal Health Surveillance Online Manual” or go to this url:http://elearning.ubccpd.ca/enrol/index.php?id=35
- Under Self enrolment, enter the Enrolment Key that you received via email. Click “Enrol me"