Mar 30, 2023 - Rural ER Care for Youth Mental Health Patients in Crisis
THURSDAY, Mar 30, 2023
Dr. Jennifer Russel, Elizabeth Partridge, Robelle Salvador, Kate Cheung, Josée Chayer, and Dr. Gordon Horner (moderator).
Please note: this webinar is intended only for health care professionals.
- Apr 28, 2022 - Child Youth Mental Health Rural Rounds Resources
- A tool designed to support Emergency Department clinicians to conduct comprehensive psychosocial evaluation for children and youth presenting with mental health and substance misuse concerns.
- Compass Mental Health Education
- Screening tool available for clinicians for adolescents aged 12 - 21 years of age to identify substance use, substance-related riding/driving risk, and substance use disorder
- Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS)
- A questionnaire for clinicians to provide a standardized measure of suicidality and access the severity, lethality and immediacy of suicidal behaviors and ideations.
- Northern Health Virtual Primary and Community Care Clinic
- Phone: 1-844-645-7811
- First Nations Health Authority Doctor of the Day
- Phone: 1-855-344-3800
- Safety Plan (including urgent crisis support)
- Kid's Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- Northern BC Crisis Line: 1-888-562-1214
- KUU-US Crisis Line: 1-800-588-8717
- Interior Crisis Line Network: 1-888-353-2273
- Metis Crisis Line: 1-833-638-4722
- Wellbeing BC