BC Cancer Primary Care Learning Sessions: Colorectal Cancer
This online module is for primary care providers practicing in British Columbia who are interested in learning more about colorectal cancer care, and their role in supporting patients through their journey. This module will explore best practices in screening, diagnosis, treatment, survivorship, surveillance, and late effects.
Designed in partnership by UBC CPD and BC Cancer.
This course is divided into three lessons:
- Screening & Early Diagnosis
- Staging and Treatment
- Survivorship, Surveillance & Late Effects
How to access the eLearning course
- STEP 1: Login to http://elearning.ubccpd.ca
- Click “Login in” top right or go directly to http://elearning.ubccpd.ca/login/index.php
- If you already have a login for the UBC CPD eLearning site you can use the login that you had previously, otherwise:
- Create an account by clicking “Create new account” and follow the steps (you will receive a confirmation email)
Now that you are logged in:
- STEP 2: Access the course
- From the home page, click on the course titled “BC Cancer Primary Care Learning Sessions - Colorectal Cancer” or go to this url:
- Click “Enrol me”